Plastic Surgery Specialist
(Cosmetic and Reconstructive).
• Director of the Hoogstra Center for facial and body beauty – LASER CENTER.
• Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Hospital José M. Penna.
• Member of the Argentina Society of Plastic Surgery.
• Member of the Plastic Surgery Society of Buenos Aires.
• Corresponding Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
• Member of the Argentina Medical Association.
• Member of the Argentina Society of Dermatology.
• Professor of the Faculty of Medicine University of Buenos Aires.
• Course Director National and International specialty.
Dr. Ricardo Hoogstra specializes in Breast Surgery and Body Contouring.
It is one of the pioneers in Argentina in Laser Treatment Facial Aging and Vascular Pathology.
Course Director for specialists (Laser Use and Biosafety) Argentine Congress dictated in Plastic Surgery in 2000 and 2001.
It is also one of the pioneers in the country in the use of video – endoscopy technique for Facial Rejuvenation.
Dr. Ricardo Hoogstra is pioneering a new technique that reduces localized adipocidades without causing tissue damage.
Dr. Ricardo Hoogstra is giving a round of conferences in the entire world to know this new technology.
It was convened by the American scientific community, through its president Dr. Renato Saltz , to make a presentation on this new technology in the Third American Brazilian Esthetic Meeting, which was held in the U.S. city of Utah, from 4 to 7 last March , an event that brought together experts from major plastic surgery societies in the world.
I submit I- Lipo treatment lipomodelacion “zero invasive ” at the Twentieth Congress of Aesthetic Surgery Argentino , Argentina organized by the Society of Aesthetic Medicine ( SOARME ) , from 25 to 27 March 2011 , at the Forty- First Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery , in charge of the Argentina Society of Plastic Surgery, which developed in Niagara Falls, Sheraton Hotel, on March 30 to April 2 and the XX Conference on Therapeutic Updates , Dermatological and Aesthetic Clinics Hospital , 15 to April 17 , in the Aula Magna of the Faculty of Medicine of the UBA .