As they occur?
- Cell Aging
- Solar Damage
what the patient can do?
- Moisturizing Lip .
- Quit smoking.
- Consult a medical specialist on the subject.
What the professional can do?
1. Fillers with hyaluronic acids.
It is a rapid, effective, safe, natural results.
You look good the same day of the procedure, most patients do not have bruises and can continue their activity immediately.
Do not take aspirin or painkillers week before the procedure.
Attend for treatment figuring that it will take about 2 Hs. The first time for anesthetic creams do their effect and find it painless procedure. The next hour for cold compresses, des inflammatory. The procedure itself takes less than 5 minutes.
The hyaluronic acids are used are Restylane and Juvederm. Hyaluronic acid act giving the volume, stimulating collagen and hydrating the tissue. Its duration is between 12 and 14 months.
Because people are afraid to landfills lips?
Because for many years they were placed and are still placing inappropriate materials as silicone. This material produces severe permanent deformation of the lips, physical or psychological damage to the patient being treated.
Some Recommendations for patients who want to improve the appearance of your lips:
1. Ask the treating professional to place small amounts of filler for you. You can accompany its evolution.
2. Find a professional who can not say no to their desire for fuller.
3. Do the syringe and store the product I was placed.
4. Never allow yourself to be put on the lip a permanent material. More information, patient stories and educational videos found in Lip
2. Rejuvenation with carbon dioxide laser.
The signs of aging of the lip are:
- Elongation, Increasing the height of the lip, produced by gravity.
- Tune, produced by the same elongation and collagen loss
- Static wrinkles caused by the continued contraction of the orbicularis of the lips.
- Aging Skin Lip.
- Dynamic Wrinkles, caused by contraction at the time of speaking or gesturing.
The carbon dioxide laser helps build new collagen and elastin fibers, produces a lasting tightening effect on the wall thickness of the lip, the results of this action are:
- Shortening the lip.
- Clears superficial wrinkles, eliminates or reduces deep wrinkles.
- Improved integral skin quality and texture of the lip.
More information about resurfacing carbon dioxide laser, comments from patients and found them in educational videos in Skin Rejuvenation with the CO2 laser
3. Application of Botulinum Toxin.
If you have dynamic wrinkles, You will be seen favored by the muscle relaxation effect that would produce the toxin in muscle.
More information about this in Botulinum toxin.
4. Skin Hydrating Booster deep with Restylane.
Some patients have a very severe lack of all the skin of the lips and chin hydration.
More information can be found in Restylane SkinBoosters
How to prevent wrinkles and aging skin of the lips?
If you still do not have wrinkles and wants to prevent them:
- Use photo protection.
- Use moisturizing creams nutritious.
- Quit smoking
- If possessed of dynamic wrinkles, apply Botulinum Toxin periodically.
5. Radiofrecuencia microneedle
A new device that stimulates collagen and free cells growth. Improves skin quality, eliminates wrinkles and increases the volume of the lip.
More information Radiofrecuencia microneedle
To ask about this treatment, please enter here.